Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Salmon Caviar Hearts
- 12 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1½ cups finely minced radishes
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 loaf very thinly sliced white bread
- 6 ounces red salmon caviar
- Fresh parsley sprigs
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 121kcal (6%)|
|Total Fat 8g (12%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (19%)|
|Cholesterol 69mg (23%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 9g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|