Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Salmon Caviar-Stuffed Eggs
- 6 large eggs
- 1 ounce Nova Scotia salmon (about 1½ slices), finely shredded into small pieces
- 2 teaspoons drained tiny capers
- 3 teaspoons snipped fresh chives
- Finely grated zest of ½ lemon
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 generous teaspoons salmon caviar (from a jar is fine)
- 2 tablespoons creme fraiche
- 2 tablespoons prepared mayonnaise, preferably Hellmann’s
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 63kcal (3%)|
|Total Fat 5g (8%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (7%)|
|Cholesterol 116mg (39%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|