Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 8 ounces fresh salmon filet, skinned and boned
- 2 ounces fresh uncooked shrimp
- 1 large egg white, beaten
- 2 tablespoons finely diced red or yellow bell pepper, or a combination
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green onion, both white and green parts
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon zest
- ½ teaspoon seeded and minced jalapeno chile
- 2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons rinsed and chopped capers
- 1/3 cup panko or other coarse dry bread crumbs, plus additional for dredging
- Kosher or sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Olive oil for sautéing
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 125kcal (6%)|
|Total Fat 8g (13%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (8%)|
|Cholesterol 27mg (9%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 4g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|