Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Salmon-Miso Sinigang (Filipino Sour Soup) Recipe
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 small red onion , medium dice
- 3 medium garlic cloves , minced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt , plus more as needed
- 2 medium Roma tomatoes , cored and medium dice
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 4 cups water
- 8 ounces daikon radish , peeled, halved lengthwise, and cut crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed calamansi or lime juice (from about 2 medium limes or 2 large calamansi), plus more as needed
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons white miso
- 1 pound salmon , skin and pin bones removed and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup packed, coarsely chopped Asian mustard greens , such as mizuna
- Freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?