Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Salisbury Steak with Mushroom Gravy Recipe
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup unseasoned dry breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons plus 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 8 ounces cremini mushrooms, cleaned, stems trimmed, and quartered (about 2 1/2 cups)
- 2 medium shallots, minced
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup dry red wine
- 1 (14-ounce) can low-sodium beef broth
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?