Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Salad with Avocado-Lime Vinaigrette and Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
- 9 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup diced peeled seeded avocado
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup unsalted shelled raw pumpkin seeds (pepitas), toasted
- 3 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
- 1 garlic clove
- 3/4 teaspoon minced seeded serrano chile
- 1 5-ounce package mixed baby greens
- 2 avocados, halved, seeded, peeled, sliced
- 1 12-ounce container cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled, seeded, diced
- 1 medium jicama, peeled, cut into 1/3-inch-thick slices, then 1/3-inch sticks
- 1/2 medium red onion, very thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely crumbled cotija cheese or feta cheese (about 7 ounces)
- Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?