Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Salad of Tomatoes, Lemons, Croutons, Capers, and Basil
- 1 lemon
- 4 firm, ripe medium tomatoes (about 1 pound), cored and sliced lengthwise
- 4 slices whole grain bread, toasted and cut into cubes
- ½ cup capers in vinegar (or substitute caper berries in vinegar), drained
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons best quality homemade vinegar
- Fine sea salt to taste
- A mandoline or very sharp knife
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 148kcal (7%)|
|Total Fat 10g (16%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (7%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 13g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|