Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Salad of Roasted Peppers, Olives, and Fontina, Piedmont Style
- 3 large yellow bell peppers
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon-style mustard
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- Freshly milled white pepper
- 2 tablespoons sliced, pitted imported green olives
- ¼ pound fontina, cut into long, thin strips
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 215kcal (11%)|
|Total Fat 17g (26%)|
|Saturated Fat 7g (33%)|
|Cholesterol 33mg (11%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 9g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|