Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Salad of Limas, Green Beans, and Chickpeas with Lemon and Parsley
- ½ pound green beans, stem ends snipped, sliced into 2-inch pieces
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen baby lima beans, thawed (or the equivalent, if you are fortunate enough to find them, of fresh, raw limas)
- 2 carrots, well scrubbed, sliced into diagonal circles
- 1 can (15 ounces; 1¾ cups cooked) chickpeas, well drained
- 2 ribs celery, diced
- ½ large red onion, sliced in half and then crosswise, pulled into paper-thin slices
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 to 2 lemons, halved
- 1/3 to ½ cup finely chopped Italian parsley
- 1 to 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 112kcal (6%)|
|Total Fat 3g (5%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (2%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 18g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|