Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Salad of Jerusalem artichokes, celeriac, apple & radicchio
- 1 small celeriac , peeled and cut into 1cm disks
- 1 head radicchio
- 100g Jerusalem artichokes , scrubbed and peeled
- 2 Granny Smiths , cut into ribbons with a potato peeler
- a few beetroot leaves
- 1 Granny Smith apple, juiced , or use 50ml apple juice
- 50g white miso (buy in health food shops and Asian supermarkets)
- olive oil
- 1 tbsp tarragon vinegar
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?