Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Salad of Fresh Herbs and Greens with Fried Eggplant
- 1 small shallot, minced
- 2 tablespoons Champagne vinegar or fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon (or more) ground sumac* (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 7 tablespoons (or more) extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 1/2 cups (loosely packed) fresh Italian parsley leaves
- 1 1/2 cups (loosely packed) arugula, torn if large
- 1 cup (loosely packed) small fresh basil leaves
- 1 cup (loosely packed) torn fresh sorrel or baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup (loosely packed) fresh mint leaves
- 1/3 cup (loosely packed) 1-inch pieces fresh chives
- 1/3 cup (loosely packed) fresh chervil leaves (optional)
- 2 10-to-12-ounce eggplants, stems cut off
- Coarse kosher salt
- Nasturtium blossoms or other edible flowers (optional)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?