Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Salad of Fennel, Arugula, and Ricotta Salata
- 1 large shallot, minced (1/4 cup)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 10 cups loosely packed arugula
- 1 medium fennel bulb, trimmed, halved lengthwise, cored, very thinly sliced
- 3 ounces ricotta salata or pecorino Romano, shaved into long strips with vegetable peeler
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?