Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Salad of Fall Greens with Persimmons and Hazelnuts
- 3/4 cup fresh tangerine juice
- 1 tablespoon grated tangerine peel
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons hazelnut oil or walnut oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 head escarole (about 11 ounces), torn into 2-inch pieces (about 12 cups)
- 1 large bunch watercress, stemmed (about 6 cups)
- 1 5-ounce bag mixed baby greens
- 2 Fuyu persimmons, peeled, halved, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup hazelnuts, toasted, skin rubbed off
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?