Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Salad of Dandelion Greens with Almond Vinaigrette and Dried Ricotta
- 1 pound tender, young dandelion greens (about 10 loosely packed cups)
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 2 tablespoons red-wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 pound ricotta salata, cut into shards with a vegetable peeler
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?