Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Salad in a Jar
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup shredded beets
- 1 cup garbanzo beans (chickpeas), drained and rinsed
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 5 half-pint canning jars with lids and rings
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.8g|
|Saturated Fat 2.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 23.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|