Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Salad de Colores
- 1 bunch fresh spinach - torn, washed and dried
- 1/2 medium head red cabbage, shredded
- 2 large carrots, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinaigrette salad dressing
- 1 ounce pumpkin seeds (optional)
- 1 pinch salt and black pepper to taste (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5.4g|
|Saturated Fat 0.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 21g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|