Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sake Steamed Chicken with Ginger and Scallions
- 1 3 1/2 pound chicken, rinsed and patted dry
- 1 1/2 cups dry sake
- Kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons mirin or sweet sherry
- 1 tablespoon chopped ginger root
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 3 thinly sliced scallions
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, preferably black.
- Cooked rice
- Directions1. Place a steamer basket in the bottom of a large stockpot. If you don't have an official steamer basket, a metal colander with work fine. Pour in equal amounts of sake and water, enough to reach the bottom of the steamer basket. Bring to a boil.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?