Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sake Shrimp Skewers with Citrus-Sake Dipping Sauce
- 1 pound peeled and deveined large raw shrimp (21/30 size)
- 6 tablespoons Holland House® Sake Cooking Wine
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated or minced fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4.5g|
|Saturated Fat 0.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|