Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sake-Steamed Sea Bass with Ginger and Green Onions
- 1 cup uncooked medium-grain rice
- 3/4 cup sake
- 3/4 cup bottled clam juice
- 1 tablespoon minced peeled ginger
- 1 garlic clove, flattened
- 4 5-ounce sea bass fillets
- 2 large green onions, chopped
- 4 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon oriental sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds, toasted
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?