Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sake-Steamed Clams with Soba Noodles
- 8 ounces soba (Japanese-style) noodles
- Kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 bunch scallions, white parts and dark-green parts separated, thinly sliced
- 1 jalapeño, seeded (unless you crave heat), sliced
- 1" piece of ginger, peeled, sliced
- 2 1/2 pounds Manila clams, scrubbed
- 3/4 cup dry sake
- Soba noodles are available at Asian markets and in the Asian foods section of most supermarkets.
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?