Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sake-Sautéed Plums with Ginger and Star Anise
- ½ pounds (680 grams) plums, preferably Black Mission, quartered and pitted
- 1 1/3 cups (7 ounces/200 grams) packed light brown sugar
- One ½-inch piece fresh ginger, cut into ¼-inch slices
- 3 whole star anise
- 2/3 cup (5.3 ounces/150 grams) sake
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Two 4-inch-long strips lemon zest (removed with a vegetable peeler)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Ginger-Rum Raisin Ice Cream or ½ cup creme fraiche, optional
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 206kcal (10%)|
|Total Fat 0g (0%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (0%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 47g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|