Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Saint Paddy's Irish Sandwich
- 1 (3 pound) corned beef brisket with spice packet
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 medium head cabbage, cored and sliced thin
- spicy brown mustard
- 12 slices sourdough bread, lightly toasted
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 24.8g|
|Saturated Fat 7.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 34g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|