Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sago Sabudana Khichdi
- 1 cup dry sago
- 1/4 cup ghee
- 2 green chile peppers, chopped
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 2 tablespoons coarsely ground peanuts
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh coconut
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro (optional)
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/2 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 32.7g|
|Saturated Fat 18.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 76.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|