Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sage, leek & onion balls
- 4 tbsp vegetable or sunflower oil
- 2 onions , finely chopped
- 1 leek , finely sliced into rings
- 2 celery sticks, finely chopped
- 450g pack good-quality pork sausages , meat squeezed out
- 20g pack sage , leaves finely chopped
- 140g white breadcrumbs
- 1 large egg
- 8 smoked dry-cured streaky bacon rashers, halved and stretched out a bit
- sage sprig, to garnish (optional)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?