Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sage and Onion Sauce
- all the innards, wings and bones from the ducks
- 100ml marsala
- 1 medium onion , peeled and chopped
- 1 large leek , trimmed, washed and chopped
- 1 bay leaf , fresh or dried
- 1 sprig fresh thyme
- large sprigs fresh parsley
- 25g butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 medium onions , peeled and finely diced
- 100g marsala
- 300ml dry white wine
- 6 large fresh sage leaves, finely chopped
- 142ml carton double cream
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?