Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sage and Marjoram Stuffing
- 1 loaf firm white bread (about 1 pound), crust trimmed and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1 teaspoon dried sage
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup dry white wine, such as Sauvignon Blanc
- 4 cups sliced mushrooms (about 12 ounces)
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 3/4 cup chicken stock
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?