Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sage Sausage and Cider Stuffing
- 1/2 pound bulk sage-flavored pork sausage
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh sage
- 1 Golden Delicious apple - peeled, cored, and diced
- 2 teaspoons chicken soup base
- 1/2 cup water
- 3/4 cup apple cider
- 1/2 loaf Italian bread, cubed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 21.6g|
|Saturated Fat 7.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 54.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|