Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sage Sausage Bread
- 1 pound sage pork sausage
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 cups buttermilk baking mix
- 1/4 cup melted margarine
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/18 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.5g|
|Saturated Fat 3.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|