Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Saffron Shrimp Paella
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon saffron threads, crumbled
- 1/4 teaspoon hot Spanish paprika or hot Hungarian paprika
- Salt and black pepper
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) reduced-sodium chicken broth, plus more if needed
- 3/4 cup arborio rice
- 6 ounces peeled, deveined large shrimp (uncooked or thawed cooked frozen)
- 1/2 cup frozen small peas, thawed
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?