Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Saffron Risotto, Milan Style
- 6 cups Chicken Broth or Meat Broth
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons beef marrow (optional)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, very finely chopped
- 2 cups (about 1 pound) medium grain rice, such as Arborio, Carnaroli, or Vialone Nano
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 422kcal (21%)|
|Total Fat 19g (29%)|
|Saturated Fat 7g (35%)|
|Cholesterol 28mg (9%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 53g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|