Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Saffron Pasta Salad
- Saffron vinaigrette:
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon saffron threads
- 1 medium garlic clove, smashed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup / 120 ml olive oil
- bit of sugar/honey or splash of cream (if needed)
- 12 ounces / 340 g dried pasta (see head notes)
- 1 pound / 16 oz / 453g thin asparagus, ends trimmed, cut into 1/2-inch segments
- 3 ounces / 85g goat cheese, crumbled
- fresh chopped chive and toasted pine nuts (optional)
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?