Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Saffron Orzo with Asparagus and Prosciutto
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter
- 2 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto, cut into thin strips
- 1 1/4 cups orzo (about 8 ounces)
- 3 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon (loosley packed) saffron threads, crushed
- 1 pound slender asparagus, trimmed, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesean cheese
- Parmesean cheese shavings
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?