Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Saffron Chicken Breasts with English Pea Puree, Pea Shoots, and Mint
- 1/4 teaspoon saffron threads
- 3 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 4 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 6 large boneless chicken breast halves with skin
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1 tablespoon (scant) finely grated lemon peel
- 3 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves, divided
- 1 1/2 cups sliced green onions (white parts only)
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions (green parts only)
- 6 cups loosely packed fresh pea shoots or pea sprouts (about 4 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/4 cup torn fresh mint leaves
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?