Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Saffron-Scented Lamb with an Almond Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Ghee or canola oil
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 3 cinnamon sticks (each 3 inches long)
- 3 fresh or dried bay leaves
- 3 black cardamom pods
- 1 medium-size red onion, cut in half lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 1½ pounds boneless leg of lamb, fat trimmed off and discarded, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup slivered blanched almonds
- ¼ teaspoon saffron threads
- 1½ teaspoons coarse kosher or sea salt
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro leaves and tender stems
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 601kcal (30%)|
|Total Fat 48g (73%)|
|Saturated Fat 18g (88%)|
|Cholesterol 112mg (37%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 9g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|