Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 cup plus 2 tbsp butter, at room temperature
- 1¼ cups sugar
- 9 oz (250g) bittersweet chocolate, melted and tepid
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- 5 large eggs, separated, at room temperature
- 1¾ cups all purpose flour
- ½ cup apricot preserves
- 1¼ cups heavy cream
- 7 oz (200g) dark chocolate, chopped
- ¼ tsp pure vanilla extract
- 9 × 2 in (23 × 5cm) round cake pan
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 640kcal (32%)|
|Total Fat 40g (62%)|
|Saturated Fat 24g (121%)|
|Cholesterol 169mg (56%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 68g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|