Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sac Valley Grilled Pork Tenderloin
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh sage
- 1 cup fresh blackberries
- 1/2 cup Cabernet Sauvignon (or other dry red wine)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5.9g|
|Saturated Fat 1.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|