Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 pounds chicken pieces
- 10 cups cold water
- 1 whole onion, peeled
- 2 ribs celery, including leafy tops
- 1 small leek, cleaned and left whole
- 1 bay leaf
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- ½ pound carrots, sliced
- My Mother’s Matzo Balls
- 1 cup very fine noodles (soup noodles)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill or Italian parsley
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 68kcal (3%)|
|Total Fat 1g (1%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (1%)|
|Cholesterol 3mg (1%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 13g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|