Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Saba's Shrimp Sandwiches
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
- 2 Anaheim chile peppers - stemmed, seeded, and chopped
- 1 pound uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt (such as LAWRY'S®)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) loaf French bread, cut into 4 pieces, split and toasted
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.3g|
|Saturated Fat 2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 36g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|