Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Saag with Tofu Recipe
- 14 ounces firm tofu , drained and cut into large dice
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 medium yellow onion , finely chopped
- 3 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon peeled, minced fresh ginger (from about a 1-inch piece)
- 1 serrano chile, stemmed and finely chopped
- 1 1/4 teaspoons kosher salt , plus more for seasoning
- 3/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 (10-ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach , thawed and excess water squeezed out
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?