Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Saag Paneer (Chopped Spinach with Paneer Cheese)
- 3 - 4 hot green or red chillies, chopped
- 1-inch piece ginger, peeled and chopped
- 4 tablespoons yogurt, yogurt whey or water
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 6 tablespoons ghee or oil
- 14 oz. paneer cheese, cut into cubes
- 2 pounds fresh spinach, rinsed, trimmed and chopped
- 2/3 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt
- 3 generous tablespoons of cream cheese (or cream)
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?