Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
S.O.B. (South of the Border) Casserole
- 1/2 pound ground turkey
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 (16 ounce) can stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (.75 ounce) packet brown gravy mix
- 1 teaspoon chili powder, or to taste
- 1/2 cup frozen corn kernels
- 1/2 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 cups corn tortilla chips
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.6g|
|Saturated Fat 3.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 34.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|