Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
SC Frogmore Stew
- 3 quarts water
- 1 lemon, halved
- 1 medium onion, halved
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 pinch coarse salt
- 1 (3 ounce) package dry crab boil
- 1 1/2 pounds red potatoes, scrubbed
- 4 ears corn, husk and silk removed
- 1 1/2 pounds unpeeled, large fresh shrimp
- 1 pound smoked beef sausage, cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce (e.g. Tabasco™), or to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 39g|
|Saturated Fat 19g|
|Total Carbohydrate 41.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|