Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rye Walnut Rolls
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1 cup)
- 1 tablespoon salt, divided
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 cups whole milk
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast (from a 1/4-oz package)
- 1/4 cup warm water (105115F)
- 1 tablespoon mild honey or sugar
- 5 1/2 cups all-purpose flour plus more for kneading and dusting
- 1 cup rye flour
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 cup walnuts, toasted, cooled, and coarsely chopped
- 1 large egg beaten with 1 tablespoon water for egg wash
- 1/4 cup nigella or poppy seeds
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?