Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rye Dinner Rolls with Crisp Tops
- 1 1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1 scant cup warm water (105-115F), divided
- 3/4 teaspoon sugar
- 2 1/4 cups unbleached all-purpose flour plus more for kneading and dusting
- 1/3 cup light or dark rye flour
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 cup unbleached all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons light or dark rye flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large egg white
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?