Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 package active dry yeast
- 3 tablespoona honey
- ¼ cup warm water (100° to 115°, approximately)
- 1 cup warm milk combined with ½ cup hot water
- 2 tablespoons softened butter
- 1 heaping tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon caraway seeds
- 2½ cups rye flour
- 3 cups all-purpose flour, or more if needed
- ¼ cup cornmeal
- 1 egg white, beaten lightly with 2 tablespoons water
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 187kcal (9%)|
|Total Fat 3g (4%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (6%)|
|Cholesterol 5mg (2%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 36g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|