Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ryan's Reverse Popper Dip
- 8 slices bacon
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1 teaspoon minced sweet onion
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- 2 (8 ounce) packages Neufchatel cheese, at room temperature
- 2 cups shredded reduced-fat sharp Cheddar cheese
- 10 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 13.2g|
|Saturated Fat 7.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|