Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ruth's Roquefort Cheese Ball
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 3 drops hot pepper sauce (e.g. Tabasco™), or to taste
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 3/4 cup finely chopped pecans
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 20.1g|
|Saturated Fat 8.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|