Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rustic Spinach and Cornmeal Soup
- 6 cups (or more) low-salt chicken broth or vegetable broth
- 3/4 cup polenta (coarse cornmeal)
- 3 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled, crushed
- Coarse kosher salt
- 8 ounces baby spinach leaves
- Ingredient Info: Polenta is sold at some supermarkets and at natural foods stores and Italian markets. If unavailable, substitute an equal amount of regular yellow cornmeal and cook about half as long.
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?