Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rustic Spinach Tart
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 10-ounce box frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained, and squeezed of excess moisture
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 ready-made piecrusts (such as Pillsbury)
- 1 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- 1 10 to 12 button mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon 12-ounce jar roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh thyme leaves or 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 grated Parmesan
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?