Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 4 small zucchini (about 1 pound), cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium eggplant (about 1 pound), cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 medium red bell peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 medium onions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Vegetable oil cooking spray
- 2 cans (14 ounces each) chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 8 plum tomatoes (about 1 pound), seeded and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 1/2 teaspoons sherry wine vinegar or balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?